Our history spans over two decades.
- OnPayroll.ca expands Canadian tax filing services to include generating and filling of electronic Records of Employment.
- OnPayroll.ca brings on first full time HR Generalist.
- First Independent Payroll Service Bureau in Canada to achieve SSAE16 / ISAE3402 Attestation: Type II
- Bill Smyth is recognized as a "Fellow of the Canadian Payroll Association" at their annual conference in Vancouver
- OnPayroll.ca adds an employee self service solution.
- OnPayroll.ca establishes a remote office in Ottawa, ON.
- First Independent Payroll Service Bureau in Canada to achieve SSAE16 / ISAE3402 Attestation: Type I
- OnPayroll.ca Canada is established within the OnPayroll.ca group of companies to service PEO clients
- OnPayroll.ca PTM and offers Canadian tax filing services.
- OnPayroll.ca introduces employee benefits programs for clients, including extended health and dental benefits and retirement savings plans.
- New web page launched
- OnPayroll.ca establishes a remote office in Liverpool, NS.
- OnPayroll.ca moves into larger office space, adopts voice over internet phones and becomes a wireless office.
- OnPayroll.ca becomes a subscriber to an international recovery solutions provider who will deploy a mobile office in the event of a disaster.
- OnPayroll.ca eliminates nightly tape backups with the deploying of VMware and adds server mirroring both locally and in a second Province.
- Bill Smyth becomes the first Canadian President of the Independent Payroll Providers Association
- OnPayroll.ca adds a time and attendance solution
- Bill is Vice Chair for the Canadian Payroll Association
- Bill begins publishing articles for the Canada-UK chamber of commerce
- The second Smyth joins the company
- The third Smyth joins for a short period of time, but leaves to pursue a career with animals
- OnPayroll acquires ReportaCare - offering stand alone payroll, resident and trust software solutions to the long term care industry
- Name Changed to OnPayroll.ca. It is named after "online", the new thing at that time, and .ca for Canadian representation
- OnPayroll.ca becomes the lanyard sponsor for the CPA
- Establishes a second data colo in Calgary (outside of the earthquake zone, but within 12 hours driving).
- Adds internet Solution. First in North America company to ulilize Citrix with the CyBorg Solution Series.
- TVD PayPlus Inc.is born. The first to offer thin client technology
- Bill Smyth is granted a Life Membership to the CGA Association of BC
- Bill Smyth is President of the Certified General Accountants Association of British Columbia. He is recognized in the same year as FCGA.